When it’s so hot outside that if feels like I am melting, I don’t like to cook. On days like that I don’t want to spend a lot of time in a hot kitchen making hot food. Instead I will go for a quick and tasty salad, like this Turkey Cobb Salad. Bon appetit!
- 4 streaks of bacon
- 2 avocados, cut in cubes
- 1 large head of lettuce
- 6 ripe tomatoes, cut into parts
- 500g turkey breast, cooked or grilled and cut into strips
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, cut into 4 parts
- 100g Roquefort, crumbled
- 250ml crème fraiche
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Handful of fresh chives, chopped
- Cook the bacon. Drain the bacon on kitchen paper.
- Divide lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, turkey, eggs, cheese and avocado over 4 plates.
- In a small bowl, mix the crème fraiche with the lemon juice. Add the chives. Drizzle over salad.
Tip: Add some olives or sun-dried tomatoes for a Mediterranean twist!
Share this delicious Turkey Cobb Salad Recipe with your friends!