Tomato salsa is super delicious and very easy to make. It just involves a lot of chopping. That’s it, really! Delicious as a dip with Mexican dishes or crisps.
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, very finely chopped
- 1 large onion, very finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 red chilli pepper, very finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Get a bowl and add all the ingredients. Mix together. Put the salsa in the fridge until you are ready to serve it.
Tip: Use this tomato salsa as a dip for nachos!
Share this Tomoto Salsa Recipe with your friends!