One of my favourite summer cocktails, this frozen Strawberry Daiquiri cocktail is easy to make, super delicious, and very refreshing. The combination of fresh strawberries and tangy lime is to die for!
- 30ml (1 part) of white rum
- 1 tablespoon of simple syrup
- Juice from half a lime
- 5 fresh strawberries
- 1 glass of crushed ice
- Remove the stems from the strawberries
- Put the strawberries, lime juice, rum, and simple syrup in a blender and mix them together.
- Add the crushed ice, blend the mix again.
- Pour the strawberry mix into a margherita glass and enjoy your Daiquiri cocktail!
Tip: Garnish the glass with a strawberry or a lime slice!