These potato cakes are delicious and very easy to make. Serve them as a starter to any meal or as a party snack. Bon appetit!
- 600gr potatoes, peeled
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of parsley
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Grate the potatoes, onion and garlic.
- In a bowl, mix together the grated ingredients with the flour and eggs. Stir well.
- Add the chopped herbs.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat up some oil or butter in a frying pan.
- Pour 1 spoon of the potato batter into the pan.
- Fry until golden on each side.
- Repeat until you run out of the potato batter.
Tip: Add some Spanish red pepper for a kick!
Share this Potato Cakes Recipe with your friends