This easy to make spinach soup is incredibly delicious. Perfect as a starter or as lunch. Bon appetit!
Author: Emmy Baker
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon of plain flour
- 800g of fresh spinach
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 500ml milk
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Nutmeg, to taste
- Melt the butter in a large pan.
- Sauté the onion and garlic.
- Stir in the flour.
- Add the spinach. Stir until it shrinks in size.
- Add stock and milk. Let it simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Puree the soup.
- Serve it with a scoop of mascarpone and a dash of nutmeg.
Tip: Serve with some cheesy bread!
Share this Spinach Soup Recipe with your friends!