Another refreshing summer soup: Beet Soup! This delicious soup is easy to make and super healthy. Serve it as a starter or as a main meal with some bread. Bon appetit!
- 400g beets
- 1L stock
- 1 cucumber, peeled, deseeded and cut into small cubes
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled
- 200g sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of dill, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Scrub the beets clean and cook them until they are done (30 minutes).
- Peel the beets and cut in cubes.
- Save a quarter of the beets and put aside. Puree the rest of the beets.
- Add the stock to the beets and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve the soup cold.
- When you serve the soup, add the cream, the rest of the cubed beets, cucumber, and fresh herbs. Put half an egg on a soup plate. Pour the soup around it.
Tip: While this soup is officially served cold, it also tastes great warm!
Share this delicious Beet Soup Recipe with your friends!