Avocados are delicious, healthy, and quite versatile. Bet you didn’t know there is such a thing as avocado soup, right?! This avocado soup recipe is easy to make. Serve the soup as an appetiser or as a main meal with some fresh bread. Yum!
- 1 large and ripe avocado
- 1 lime
- 200ml cold vegetable stock
- 2 small and sweet tomatoes, cubed
- 100g prawns (or brown shrimp)
- Fresh chives
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- Purée the avocado with the vegetable stock.
- Add some salt, pepper, and lime juice to taste.
- Put the avocado soup in the fridge for a couple of hours (it needs to be nice and cold).
- Put the soup in bowls or in small glasses.
- Garnish the soup with the tomato cubes, chives, prawns and a drop of olive oil.
Tip: You can add more toppings if you want. Cucumber, egg etc…
Share this Avocado Soup with Prawns Recipe with your friends