This Tuna Quiche is super easy and fast to make, especially because it has no crust! Serve this Crustless Tuna Quiche for lunch with some green salad. Yum!
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 tins (350g) of tuna, drained
- 4 eggs
- 250ml single cream
- 150g gruyere cheese, grated
- 250ml milk
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Grease a pie tin with butter/oil.
- Sauté the red onion.
- Divide tuna and onion over pie tin.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs, cream, milk and grated cheese. Stir until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the mixture over the tuna and onion.
- If you have some leftover cheese, sprinkle it on top.
- Bake the quiche for 35 minutes or until golden on top.
Tip: Add some cherry tomatoes for extra flavours!
Share this Crustless Tuna Quiche Recipe with your friends