These Raisin Cookies are incredibly easy and fast to make. Within 25 minutes you could be enjoying delicious raisin cookies! So, what are you waiting for? Start baking!
- 75g butter
- 75g light brown sugar
- 100g self-raising flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla sugar (or 1 packet)
- 100g raisins
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Melt the butter.
- In a bowl, mix the light brown sugar, vanilla sugar, flour, egg and melted butter.
- Add the raisins and stir until smooth.
- But the batter on a baking tray. Make sure to leave some room in between cookies. Otherwise it will become one giant cookie (not that there is anything wrong with that). This batter will make about 16 small cookies or 6 large cookies (or 1 giant one).
- Put the cookies in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Let them cool a little before devouring them (it’s hard, I know).
Tip: You can also add some nuts when you add the raisins. Or use cranberries instead of raisins. Yum!
Share this delicious raisin cookies recipe with your friends