This incredibly rich New York cheese cake is easy to make and will be a hit at any party! You can make it the day before your party, since you get the tastiest results when the cake has been in the fridge overnight.
- 125g of digestive biscuit crumbs
- 100g of caster sugar
- 50g of butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons of double cream
- 2 tablespoons of plain flour
- 350g of caster sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 5 eggs
- 1000g of cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- In a bowl, mix together the biscuit crumbs, 100g of the caster sugar and the melted butter. Put the mixture in a 25cm spring form cake tin. With a spoon, press the mixture into the bottom of the tin.
- Get a large bowl. Mix the egg yolks, eggs, and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Add the double cream, the flour and the rest of the caster sugar (350g). Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture onto the biscuit base.
- Bake the cake at 200C for 10 minutes.
- Turn the oven temperature down to 100C and bake for 1 hour.
- Let the cake cool before putting it in the fridge. Leave the cake in the fridge overnight for the tastiest result.
Tip: Serve with fresh fruit, like blueberries and raspberries!
Share this delicious New York Cheese Cake Recipe!