This dry rub contains cinnamon, nutmeg, garlic, onion, turmeric, cardamom, cloves, pepper, coriander, paprika and cumin to give it a Middle Eastern twist. It works well with red meats, especially lamb.
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- Mix all the spices together in a bowl. Keep in an airtight container. Rub the mix over the meat of your choice before roasting/grilling.
You like this recipe? Share this with your friends!