Want to grill something other than a steak on your barbecue? Why not try these lamb kebabs with a Middle Eastern twist? Easy to make and super delicious!
- 500 gram lamb mince
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Handful of fresh coriander
- 5-6 mint leaves
- ½ hand of flat-leaved parsley
- 1 clove of garlic
- Also needed: Metal skewers.
- Wash the fresh herbs and chop them finely.
- Finely chop the garlic.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them together. Put the meat mixture in the fridge for an hour if you have the time. The meat will be firmer if you leave it in the fridge for a while.
- Make 50 gram portions of the meat mixture. Roll “sausages” of the 50 gram portions.
- Put the sausages on metal skewers.
- Brush the kebabs with a little oil.
- Put them on the barbecue or grill!
Tip: Serve the kebabs with homemade garlic sauce!
Share this yummy Lamb Kebab Recipe with your friends!