Whenever I eat a Mexican dish, I always make guacamole. This tasty dip is easy to make and will taste great with some nachos!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of fresh coriander, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Peel the avocados and remove the pit.
- Put the avocados in a bowl and mash them.
- Remove the skin and seeds from tomatoes. Chop them finely.
- Add the chopped onion, tomatoes, lime juice and fresh coriander to the bowl of avocado mash. Mix everything together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the guacamole with some nachos and enjoy!
Tip: Add 2 red chillies for a spicy kick!
Share this delicious Guacamole Recipe with your friends!