These gluten-free pancakes taste just as good as regular old wheat pancakes, and they are just as easy to make too!
- 160g rice flour
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of dried milk powder
- 5 tablespoons of potato flour
- 3 tablespoons of tapioca flour
- 3 tablespoons of rapeseed oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons of gluten free baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of xanthan gum
- 2 eggs
- 500ml of water
- Get a bowl. Sift together the xanthan gum, salt, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, sugar, milk powder, potato flour, tapioca flour, and the rice flour.
- Stir in the oil, water and eggs. Combine well until there are few lumps left.
- Heat a well-oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Spoon the mixture onto the pan. Flip the pancake when bubbles start to form. Cook until golden brown.
Tip: Serve with maple syrup and bacon!
Share this Gluten-Free Pancake Recipe with your friends!