This garlic sauce is easy to make and it is so much tastier than the store-bought stuff. This sauce is perfect for a BBQ party, since it is super delicious with grilled sausages or kebabs!
- ½ tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 3 garlic cloves
- 125ml of crème fraîche
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of (fresh) chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of parsley, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Mix the lemon juice with the sugar until the sugar is dissolved. This will work better if you heat up the lemon juice in the microwave for a bit.
- Mince the garlic with a garlic press and mix it with the lemon juice.
- Mix in the crème fraîche, mayonnaise and herbs.
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Tip: Add even more flavour by adding some chopped up sun-dried tomatoes!
Share this Garlic Sauce Recipe with your friends!