In need for a super fast and super tasty salad recipe? Look no further! This Fig Salad with Blue Cheese is easy to make and it tastes delicious. The sweet figs, the salty ham and the funky blue cheese make for a perfect combo!
- 4 ripe & fresh figs
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- Blue cheese, to taste (Gorgonzola Dolce for instance)
- Rocket, a bunch
- Fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Put some rocket on each plate.
- Cut each fig in 4 smaller parts and divide among plates.
- Tear de prosciutto in manageable pieces and divide among plates.
- Cut the Gorgonzola in pieces and divide among plates.
- For the dressing: Get a small bowl. Mix together the oil, lemon juice and honey. Add some pepper and salt to taste.
- Sprinkle the dressing over the salad.
- Top it all off with some fresh basil leaves.
Tip: Don’t like blue cheese? Use goat cheese or mozzarella instead!
Let your friends know about this delicious recipe!