This Italian classic is a sure hit at any dinner party! This Tiramisu recipe is easy to follow and you will have a delicious dessert in no time (well, actually in about 30 minutes)!
- 3 egg yolks
- 50g sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 100g mascarpone
- 100g double cream
- 1 pack Italian sponge fingers
- 100ml espresso
- 4-5 tablespoons amaretto
- 3 tablespoons cacao
- Dark chocolate, grated
- In a bowl, mix the egg yolks with the sugar until the mixture is thick and airy.
- In another bowl, mix the egg whites with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks are formed.
- Mix the egg white and the egg yolk with a spatula.
- In another bowl, mix the mascarpone with the cream. Add this mixture to the egg mixture with a spatula.
- Layer an oven dish with the Italian sponge fingers.
- Pour the espresso over the sponge fingers.
- Cover with half of the mascarpone and egg mixture.
- Put another layer or sponge fingers on top.
- Pour the amaretto over the sponge fingers.
- Cover with the rest of the mascarpone and egg mixture.
- Use a sieve to decorate the top of the dessert with cacao.
- Sprinkle the grated dark chocolate over the dessert.
- Put in the fridge for at least 1 hour (preferably overnight).
Tip: Serve with a cup of coffee and a glass of dessert wine.
Share this Tiramisu Recipe with your friends!