Froyo is super trendy. Probably because it is super delicious. Make your own frozen yoghurt with this easy to follow frozen yoghurt recipe!
- 2 ripe mangos
- 100ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1kg yoghurt (fat free)
- Peel the mangos and remove the pit.
- Mix the mangos, the orange juice and the yoghurt with a blender.
- Put in your ice cream maker. Don’t have an ice cream maker? Put in your freezer. Be sure to stir every 15/30 minutes to get rid of lumps. You can also use a mixer for this (3 times with the mixer is usually enough).
- Serve when the yoghurt ice cream has the desired consistency.
Tip: Serve with pureed mangos and lemon juice.
Share this Frozen Yoghurt Mango Ice Cream Recipe with your friends!