This Crustless Quiche Lorraine is super easy to make. You don’t need to worry about kneading your dough properly, because this is a crustless quiche. You can serve this delicious quiche hot or cold. Don’t have a quiche mould? Use a cupcake maker instead for small to-go crustless quiches!
- 10 rashers of bacon
- 200g Gruyere cheese, grated
- 5 tablespoons of onion, minced
- 250ml milk
- 250ml single cream
- 4 eggs
- 125g flour
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- In a large frying pan, fry bacon until crispy. Drain of excess fat on kitchen roll. Chop coarsely.
- Preheat the oven at 175C.
- In a large bowl, mix the milk, cream, and eggs until smooth.
- Add the flour while stirring. Stir until the lumps are gone.
- Add the cheese, onion and bacon. Stir well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the mix into a quiche or pie mould.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until done.
Tip: Add some fresh herbs or/and veggies of your choice (mushrooms would work well).
Share this Crustless Quiche Lorraine Recipe with your friends