Pancakes don’t always have to be sweet! These savoury and scrumptious courgette pancakes can be used as substitute for meat. They are also delicious as lunch or appetiser. Bon appetit!
- 1 courgette, peeled and grated
- 1 eggs
- 1 cup of gram flour
- ½ cup of milk
- Curry powder
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 shallot, finely cut
- Oil to fry
- Drain the grated courgette of excess water.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, flour, and milk.
- Add the courgette, shallot and garlic. Mix well.
- Add a pinch of salt and curry powder.
- Heat up some oil in a frying pan.
- Pour some of the pancake mixture in the pan. Use the back of a spoon to flatten the pancake.
- Fry until each side is golden brown.
Tip: Serve with sour cream or a yoghurt cucumber dip!
Share this Courgette Pancakes Recipe with your friends