Often thought of as a women’s cocktail, the Cosmopolitan cocktail became extremely popular in the 90s because of its frequent appearance on the hit TV show Sex and the City. This tasty cocktail is easy to make and incredibly delicious!
- 30ml (1 part) of vodka
- 30ml (1 part) of triple sec
- 45ml (1,5 part) of cranberry juice
- Juice of half a lemon
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour the vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice and lime juice into the shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
Tip: Garnish your Cosmopolitan cocktail with an orange peel!