A note before you make these Triple Chocolate Cookies: these cookies are extremely addictive. Consider yourself warned!
Triple Chocolate Cookies
Author: Emmy Baker
- 125g dark chocolate
- 150g flour
- 40g cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 125g soft butter
- 75g light brown sugar
- 50g granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 egg (straight from the fridge)
- 175g milk (or dark chocolate), chopped (or store-bought chocolate chips)
- 175 white chocolate, chopped (or store-bought chocolate chips)
- Preheat the oven at 170C.
- Melt the 125g of dark chocolate.
- Put the flour, cacao, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix all the sugar and butter. Add the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Add the egg and the vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients (flour etc..). Mix well.
- Stir through the chocolate chips.
- On a baking tray, form 12 small little heaps with the batter. Make sure there is some room left in between cookies.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 18 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool for 4-5 minutes, so they can firm up a little.
Share this delicious Triple Chocolate Cookie with your friends