These Chocolate Chip Cookies are easy to make and totally delicious! The big challenge will be letting them cool down before you grab one. Enjoy!
- 250g flour
- 200g brown sugar
- 100g granulated sugar
- 250g dark chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 180g butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat the oven at 170C.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder, the brown sugar, the granulated sugar, the salt, the egg, the egg yolk, the chopped dark chocolate and the melted butter.
- Mix until smooth
- Put the batter on a baking tray. Make sure to leave room in between cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Let the cookies cool for at least 10 minutes (I know, it’s hard), because they will need to firm up.
Tip: Use milk or white chocolate instead of dark chocolate!
Share this Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe with your friends!