Tea smoked duck is a typical Szechuan dish. This recipe is easy to follow, and it will produce a duck with a delicious tea smoked flavour and tender meat. You can serve the duck with some sautéed baby vegetables.
- 6 tea bags, opened and leaves removed
- 2-4 tbsp soft brown sugar
- salt, black pepper to taste
- 1 duck breast
- Get a wok (or large frying pan) with a lid. Line it with foil. Heat the wok and pour the leaves in with the sugar.
- Make sure you season the duck with salt and pepper. Put the duck on a rack and put in into the wok. Place the lid on. Smoke the duck for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the duck from the wok. Let it rest for a few minutes.
Share this Tea Smoked Duck Recipe with your friends!