In this Chinese dish, succulent pieces of pork are marinated, stir-fried and served with an oyster sauce. Enjoy a yummy Chinese recipe in 40 minutes!
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ tablespoon light soy sauce or 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons cornflour mixed in 1 tablespoon water
- 450g pork, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 4-5 spring onions, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Make the marinade by combining the sugar, salt, soy sauce and cornflour mixture. Stir in the pork, leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan over high heat and fry the garlic in the oil until aromatic. Add the pork, and cook for 8-10 minutes or until pork has cooked through. Mix in the rice wine and spring onions.
- For the sauce: add the oyster sauce, sugar and water and mix well. The dish is now ready to serve!
Share this Pork in Oyster Sauce Recipe with your friends!