Do you have any leftover rice? Make this delicious egg fried rice! Perfect on its own, or as a side dish. This Egg Fried Rice recipe is very easy to follow, and it only takes 20 minutes to make!
- 225g (8 fl oz) water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 75g (3 oz) uncooked express rice
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 100g (4 oz) green beans
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Get a saucepan. Put in water, salt and soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Add rice and stir.
- Remove from heat, and cover the pan with a lid. Let the rice stand for 5 minutes.
- Get a frying pan or wok. Heat the oil over medium heat. Sauté the green beans and the onions for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour in the egg and fry for 2 minutes, stir the egg so it becomes scrambled.
- Add the cooked rice. Mix everything well. Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
Share this Egg Fried Rice Recipe with your friends