A simple Chinese-style soup recipe. Egg Drop Soup is easy to make, tasty and filling. Beaten eggs are added to chicken broth and given a slightly sweet and acidic flavour with a splash of vinegar.
- 3 (500g) containers chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 spring onion, minced
- 3 eggs, beaten
- In a large saucepan, heat the chicken stock.
- Mix cornflour and a small amount of water together and stir into the stock.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar and spring onion, then bring to a boil. Allow to simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Gradually pour the beaten eggs into the saucepan while stirring. Serve immediately.
Share this Egg Drop Soup Recipe with your friends!