This classic Chinese takeaway dish is really easy to make. Enjoy tasty duck smothered in hoisin sauce with soft Chinese pancakes. Ready in just 40 minutes!
- 4 duck breasts, about 175g/6oz each
- ½ tsp Chinese five spice
- black pepper
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 100ml/3½fl oz hoisin sauce
- 8-10 Chinese-style pancakes (or mini flour torillas)
- 1 bunch spring onions, cut into matchsticks
- ½ cucumber, halved, seeds removed and cut into matchsticks
- Remove the skin from the duck. Cut it into thin strips. Season the duck with five spice and pepper.
- Get a frying pan or wok. Heat some sesame oil in the wok. Add the duck and stir-fry it for 3-4 minutes (until it is cooked through).
- Add the hoisin sauce. Cook for another minute, until the duck is coated with the sauce.
- Top a pancake with some duck, spring onions and cucumber. Roll it up & enjoy! Repeat with the rest of the pancakes.
Share this Duck in Hoisin Sauce Recipe with your friends!