Crispy Fried Baby Squid is a popular seafood dish in China. In just 25 minutes you could be enjoying tasty, caramelised and crispy fried baby squid. What are you waiting for?!
- 2 cups oil for deep frying
- 500g baby squid (pat dry with paper towels)
- 250ml (1 cup) sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Get a wok or a large frying pan. Heat the oil in the wok until smoking.
- Deep-fry the baby squid until they have a golden brown colour. Drain them on paper towels to remove excess oil.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok or frying pan and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Add the fried squid to the wok and stir-fry until they become crispy and yummy!
Share this Crispy Fried Baby Squid Recipe with your friends!