This delicious Chinese dessert will go down a treat after dinner. Creamy Lychee Jelly is sweet, fruity and tasty. This recipe is easy to prepare!
- 15g gelatine granules
- 150ml water
- 30g rock sugar
- 230g tinned lychees, drained and diced
- 300ml lychee syrup (from the tin)
- 200ml full fat milk
- Soak the gelatine in 50ml cold water for about 5 minutes, then gently warm the mixture over a low heat until the gelatine has dissolved. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Bring 100ml water to the boil. Add the rock sugar and stir until dissolved. Mix in the lychees and syrup.
- Combine the lychee mixture, gelatine mixture and milk together. Pour into a container. Place in the fridge to chill for 4 hours or until set.
So yummy you’ll want a second serving! Enjoy!
Share this Creamy Lychee Jelly Recipe with your friends!