For sticky, tasty Chinese BBQ Chicken Wings, you need this recipe! It’s easy to make and full of delicious flavours!
- 16 large chicken wings
- 125ml reduced salt soy sauce
- 140g dark soft brown sugar
- 5 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- half cucumber, peeled into fine ribbons
- Preheat oven to 220C/fan-assisted 200C/gas mark 7.
- In a roasting tray, toss the wings with the soy sauce, 125g sugar, 2 tbsp of vinegar and some cracked black pepper. Roast for 40 mins, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, bring the remaining sugar and vinegar to the boil for about 1 min, until the sugar dissolves. Leave to cool and mix with the cucumber.
- Remove the wings from the oven, place on a serving plate with the cucumber on the side.
Bon appetit! Don’t like cooking? Order your Chinese BBQ Chicken Wings via Chinese-takeaway.com.
Share this Chinese BBQ Chicken Wing Recipe with your friends!