In the mood for some Chinese food? What about this Chinese takeaway classic? This quick and easy stir-fry combines peppered prawns with mixed veggies, noodles and yummy oyster sauce. Delish!
- 1 tsp black peppercorns, crushed
- 200g pack frozen raw prawns, defrosted and drained
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 125g stir-fry pack mixed vegetables and noodles
- 120g oyster sauce
- Get a bowl. Place the crushed peppercorns in the bowl. Add the prawns and a little salt. Mix well.
- Get a wok or a large frying pan. Heat 1 tbsp oil in the wok over high heat. Add the prawns and fry for 30 seconds (don’t turn them). Stir and fry for another 30 seconds, or until pink. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok. Add the mixed vegetables and noodles. Stir-fry according to the instruction on the pack. Push the veggies and noodles to the side of the pan. Pour the sauce into the empty side. When the sauce bubbles, add the prawns and mix everything together. Stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Enjoy your Chinese meal!
Share this Black Pepper Prawn Stir-fry Recipe with your friends!