Not a fan of gluten, but a big fan of banana bread? Try this gluten-free version. It is super delicious and very easy to make!
- 125g butter
- 125g granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 175g rice flour
- 50g corn flour (or maize flour)
- 1 teaspoon of (gluten-free) mixed spice
- 2 teaspoons of (gluten-free) baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Grease the cake pan.
- Mix the butter and sugar together until soft.
- Mix in the eggs, one by one.
- Mix in the mashed bananas.
- Sift the rice flour, corn flour, mixed spice, baking powder and salt. Use a spatula to mix in the sifted ingredients with the banana mixture.
- Pour the batter in a cake pan and bake it in the oven for 60-90 minutes.
- When the banana bread is done, let it cool before serving.
Tip: Coat the bread with a thin layer of honey when it’s cooling down for extra flavour.
Share this Gluten-Free Banana Bread Recipe with your friends!