The Bloody Mary cocktail has been called the world’s most complex cocktail, but this version is quite simple to make! And it’s also super delicious!
- 30ml (1 part) of vodka
- 75ml (2,5 parts) of tomato juice (or V8 vegetable juice)
- 2 dashes of Worchester sauce
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Tabasco, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
- Ice cubes
- Get a tall glass and salt the rim of the glass with sea salt. Fill in the glass with ice cubes.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in the vodka, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Shake well and strain into the salt-rimmed glass.
Tip: Garnish this yummy vodka cocktail with a stick of celery and olives!
Share this Bloody Mary Cocktail with your friends!