Having a barbecue party? Don’t forget to glaze, rub or marinate your meat for extra flavour! This sweet and spicy BBQ glaze is delicious with salmon.
BBQ Glaze for Salmon
Author: Emmy Baker
Recipe type: BBQ
- 1 teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons of dried dill
- 4 ½ tablespoons of lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons of butter
- 330 gram of dark brown sugar
- Get a saucepan and melt the butter over medium heat. When the butter has melted, mix in the cayenne pepper, dried dill, lemon juice, and brown sugar. Cook and stir the mixture until the sugar is dissolved.
- Use this glaze to barbecue salmon. Place the salmon on the grill grate, skin side down. Brush the salmon with the mixture frequently. Cook the salmon for about 10-20 minutes. You can also reserve some of this sticky sweet glaze to serve on the side!
Let your friends know how to make BBQ Glaze for Salmon