These basic cupcakes are perfect for a children’s party. Make these easy-to-make cupcakes and let the kids decorate them how they want!
- 125g soft butter (you can soften it by using the microwave)
- 125g self-rising flour
- 125g light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- Preheat the oven at 180c. Put the paper cupcake cups in the cupcake tray.
- Mix the butter, self-rising flour, light brown sugar, the eggs, and the vanilla sugar with a mixer.
- Add the milk. Mix for another 5 minutes with the mixer.
- Pour the cupcake batter in the paper cupcake cups (don’t fill them to the top, the cupcakes will rise a bit).
- Put the cupcakes in the oven and bake for 18 minutes.
Tip: Add a topping, icing, glaze or some yummy decorations!
Share this Cupcake Recipe with your Friends!