These delicious cupcakes combine bananas, nuts and chocolate, a combo made in heaven! Easy to make and perfect for parties as well.
- 4 eggs
- 300g brown sugar
- 300g butter, softened
- 300g self-rising flour
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 250g pecans or walnuts, unsalted and chopped
- 50g milk chocolate, grated
- Preheat the oven at 200C. Put paper cupcake cups in the cupcake tray.
- Get a large bowl. Mix the butter, the sugar, vanilla sugar, milk and eggs well.
- Add the self-rising flour. Mix well.
- Add the bananas, chocolate, and nuts. Mix well.
- Fill the paper cupcake cups with the batter.
- Put in oven for 20 minutes. Let them cool down before you garnish them with ganache or another topping.
Tip: Decorate the cupcakes or top them with a buttercream.
Share this scrumptious Banana Cake Recipe with your friends!