This delicious banana cake is super easy to make and it is almost fat free as it does not contain any butter, milk or oil. Instead it is made with apple sauce. And the more apple sauce you add to the mix, the stickier the cake!
- 200gr of flour
- 80gr of sugar
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 egg (or 2 egg whites)
- 5-6 spoons of apple sauce
- Raisins or nuts, to taste
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place all the dry ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- Sift all the dry ingredients.
- Get another bowl and put in the mashed banana, apple sauce, and egg. Mix together.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until you are left with a lumpy mixture.
- Add raisins and/or nuts.
- Pour the batter into a greased cake pan.
- Bake the cake in the oven for 45-55 minutes.
- Leave the cool before cutting it.
Tip: Serve this yummy cake with cinnamon ice cream!
Share this delicious Banana Cake with Apple Sauce Recipe!